AG Insurance, founded in 1824, is the leader on the Belgian insurance market with 2,7 million clients. In other words, 1 Belgian out of 3 is a client of AG Insurance. They are a multichannel insurance company which offers a complete range of insurance products such as all non-life insurances (fire, motor, accidents, etc) as well as savings and investment insurances, group insurances, hospitalization insurances, etc. All these products are available for individuals, self-employed and companies. The goal at AG Insurance is to be a solid and reliable partner for their clients and distribution partners by offering them innovative and client-oriented products, solutions and a high quality service.
- Market Leader - Global market share of 23.7%, business turnover of €6.639 billion and over 4.400 specialized staff. In a constantly changing insurance world, AG Insurance relies on secure values to enable its customers to face the future with full confidence.
- Trust in expertise - Accurate account management and high quality service through competent employees, administrative efficiency and compliance with deadlines.
- Array of tailor made solutions - AG Insurance operates as a global pension & health provider and offers competitive and innovative products including company plans, sector wide plans, cafeteria plans, collective health care, ambulatory care and disability solutions.
- Global pension player - AG Insurance differentiates itself on the Belgian second pillar market by offering a complete range of solutions to address the needs of the employers. On the one hand, by continuing to believe and invest in a solid offer in Branch 21, to offer the employers a tailored solution when they’re looking for security. On the other hand, if their risk appetite is somewhat higher, AG has a wide range of Branch 23 funds (equities, bonds, money market, real estate, etc.) and a proven track record in this market since 1993.
- Innovative Disability and Health Care products
- In case of Disability, AG Insurance offers Income Replacement Coverage and adds a unique cover on the Belgian market: employees up to age 67 with stress related disorders can follow a personalized and pro-active re-integration track. A necessary addition to the legal obligations given to employers in Belgium.
- Next to the widespread Hospitalization Insurance we offer Ambulatory care insurance as a complementary coverage. In Belgium, people still need to pay 20% of medical costs themselves (e.g. doctor visits, dental and optical care). This product offers (partial) reimbursement of those medical expenses not linked to a hospital stay.
- User-friendly on-line services for employers - AG Insurance offers an online communication platform, towards employers. AG EB Online is an integrated website that gives employers easy and secure access to their plans.
- Online tools and platforms for employees - My Global Benefits’, an essential HR tool - a secure online platform that provides a clear overview of the Pension, Disability and Health Care cover your employees have. Employees can access and self-service their retirement and healthcare plans in a simple and efficient manner. The AG Health app, helps employees to easily claim back their medical expenses or report a hospital admission to activate direct payment.